MEET NIGEL OWNER OPERATOR

Nigel Dawkins born September 7, 1969 in Saint Jamaica West Indies I was always interested in truck Because my father was a trucker used to sit on his lap looking out the windshield I found my first love my father migrate in 1980 and I joined him there after in 1985 I live with him my father wasn’t a truck driver at the time he took a factory job in 1988 I join the Marine Corps 15 months serving the desert storm numerous different appointments from 1988 to 1992 my duties serving in the Marine Corps was supplying logistics while serving in the desert storm I was in charge of distributing all other units in the field with their supplies needed. After leaving the military in 1992 I gain employment with Airborne Express now called DHL. I started off as a van carrier driver and then I upgraded to driving tractor trailers for them picking up air freight at Newark JFK and LaGuardia airport with a 48Ft trailer which held 18 containers. I stayed with airport express up until 1995 for then I Purchased my first tractor trailer at the age of 25 ran flatbeds running lane Maine into South Carolina until 1999. Took a break from trucking for a business venture with my wife a day camp in Marlton,New Jersey for two years. My wife continue running business while raising our twins as I went back out into another business venture with another trucker in 2003 running refrigerator up and down the east coast achieving 1,000,000,000 million miles within 10 years into business. After separating from running refrigerator on the east coast I stool a local job with JB Hunt in 2004 -2010 for work family bound. I was a driver trainer while at JB Hunt received driver of the year and regional driver.Two major events in my career has a truck driver was a young lady running under my trailer side no fatalities occurred and load theft in 1994 Lincoln tunnels a load of computer equipment..Nigel over the years in trucking has helped numerous people establish their own trucking companies and continues to provide a helping hand.Nigel has a broad range of experience including delivering heating oil into commercial business in the Brooklyn area.Nigel run his own tractor trailer running flatbed with allow him home time which he enjoys cooking foods from his native home Jamaica and enjoys taking pictures of memories shared with loved ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hundreds of Cargos Stolen and Billions Lost: Are You at Risk?

Digital DOT Inspection Forms vs. Paper Forms

Low Tire Treads Indicator